戀人未滿

23:00:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

A friend had this as her status a while ago, and now I finally realized it's meaning. Another lunchtime translation project Adapted from http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080526184314AAclkHh


Chinese- English TRANSLATION by kikoprincess

Song Title: 戀人未滿 Lian Ren Wei Man Not yet lovers
Original Music: Brown Eyes

為什麼只和你能聊一整夜 為什麼才道別就又想見面
Why do I only chat with you at night? Why do I want to see you after we just said goodbye?
在朋友裡面 就屬你最特別 總讓我覺得很親很貼
Among friends, you are the most special, (you) always make me feel intimate
為什麼你在意誰陪我逛街 為什麼你擔心誰對我放電
Why would you mind who strolls with me? Why would you worry who expresses their feelings for me?
你說你對我 比別人多一些 卻又不說是多哪一些
You said you treat me, better than you treat others, but don't clarify better than what...

* 友達以上 戀人未滿 甜蜜心煩 愉悅混亂
More than just friends but not yet lovers, sweetness but worries worry, happiness yet confusion
我們以後 會變怎樣 我迫不及待想知道答案
What would we be (between us) in the future? I can't wait to know the answer

^ 再靠近一點點 就讓你牽手 再勇敢一點點 我就跟你走
Move a bit closer to me, I would then let you hold my hands, have a little bit more of courage, i would then follow and go with you
你還等什麼 時間已經不多 再下去 只好只做朋友
What are you waiting for? There is not much time left. If (the situation) continuing like this, we could only be friends.
再向前一點點 我就會點頭 再衝動一點點 我就不閃躲
Move forwards a little bit, I would then nod my head, be a little bit more impulsive, I would not hide away then
不過三個字 別猶豫這麼久 只要你說出口 你就能擁有我
It is only three words, don't hesitate for so long, as long as you speak out, you could then have me

# 為什麼你寂寞只想要我陪 為什麼我難過只肯讓你安慰
Why would you only want me to accompany you when you are lonely? Why would i only let you comfort me when I feel sad?
我們心裡面 明明都有感覺 為什麼不敢面對
Within our hearts, we actually has feelings for each others, why we have no courage to face it?

Repeat # * ^

我不相信 都動了感情卻到不了 愛情
I don't believe the feeling is there yet we could not progress to love
那麼貼心卻進不了 心底 
It's so intimate yet could not touch deep into bottom of the heart
你能不能快一點決定
Could you please make the decision faster?
對我說我愛你
Say "I love you" to me....

Repeat ^
只要你說出口 你就能擁有我
As long as you speak out, you could then have me



You Might Also Like