CHRIST-FREE HOLIDAY?

18:46:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

One month till I head off to the STATES! It's going to be a brand new adventure and undoubtedly I will grow heaps from it. Please keep me in your prayers.

While over there I will be working in one of the best research teams in my area. What a pleasure, it's really an experience that money cannot pay for.

And I will also spend every other spare minute travelling and experiencing the states. I have never been before so I don't really know what to expect. When I was down in Canberra earlier this month, the youth group down there reminded me of something. There is no such thing as a CHRIST-FREE holiday. Although people are taking over my roles in Sunday School, youth group, bible study here, it doesn't mean that I can be CHRIST-FREE while I go to America.


1 Peter 3:15

New International Version (NIV)
15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 


I've been in contact with a local church there where they have offered to allow me to participate in service. I think I will learn a lot over there spiritually as well. BUT it's not only that. We are given opportunities to be Christ like and be a witness to Christ no matter what we do, no matter where we go. You just have to be willing and prepared.

The following youtube clip has been on my playlist all week. Repeat repeat, but I'm still so energized and motivated by it. Jesus is a keeper!





Oh oh oh oh oh....

We’ve been deceived I would be seeing on a TV, the lights, cameras, the actions and smoked screens
But the truth that lies underneath, is opposed in the guy that we say we need
Don’t be so easily misguided by the clever schemes in disguises
Look a little deeper and you will discover: affection of another;
Jesus is a keeper

Chorus:
Jesus show us the way that leads to You
Don’t wanna astray, lead us to Truth
Show us the way that leads us to You
Don’t wanna astray, lead us to Truth

In the society we ‘re plagued with confusion, the face value is only an illusion
But the knowledge of reality is dilusion,
Help me form my ultimate conclusion
No more following and listening to what they say (NO!)
They’re nothing in authority anyway
Look a little deeper and you will discover affection of another
Jesus is a keeper

Jesus show us the way that leads to You
Don’t wanna astray, lead us to Truth
Show us the way that leads us to You
Don’t wanna astray, lead us to Truth

Oh oh oh oh....

You Might Also Like