12 days left - alive

21:23:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

It's been a crazy 6 months... I moved out of home to take a chance on a job opportunity. Over the last 6 months, I have met some pretty interesting people in and outside of my clinic room. I have had epic adventures in this city both in the wild and within the cityscape. And I have experienced a range of human emotions from pure joy to despair.



I felt like it was more than an existence. There were so many moments where I felt absolutely alive. Not just in the ups, and not just in the downs, but even in those mundane moments. I have been incredibly blessed.

In 12 days time I'll be back home. I'm not sure where I will be in 6 months time, but I guess I can only take it a day at a time.

Guitar tabs: http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/h/hillsong_young_and_free/alive_crd.htm

Alive- Hillsong Young and Free 

C#m     E/G#        
A
I was lost with a broken heart
                                      
C#m   B
You picked me up now I'm set apart
               
C#m        E/G#       A
From the ash    I     am born again
                        
C#m    B
Forever safe in the Saviour's hands


You are more than my words could say
I'll follow You Lord for all my days
I'll fix my eyes follow in Your ways
Forever free in unending grace


Pre-Chorus
C#m       E/G#      A
You are, You are, You are my freedom
           
C#m        B
We lift You higher, lift You higher
C#m          E/G#          A
Your love, Your love, Your love
                            
C#m       B
Never ending


Chorus
              
 C#m    E/G#    A
You are alive      in         us
                            
C#m  B
Nothing can take Your place
             
C#m    E/G#      A
You are all        we         need
                            
C#m     B
Your love has set us        free


In the midst of the darkest night
Let Your love be the shining light
Breaking chains that were holding me
You sent Your Son down and set me free


Everything of this world will fade
I'm pressing on till I see Your face
I will live that Your will be done

I won't stop till Your kingdom come

You Might Also Like