That's how you forgive

14:11:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

In the last few months, I have had clients that have suffered so much at their young age. I struggle to find a way to help them forgive their past. How can they forgive people who have caused them so much pain?

We too have caused God a great deal of pain. Yet, while we were still sinners, still hurting God, he chose to come and die for us. And in this, he showed us how to forgive.





This week's klove free song is "That's how you forgive" by Shane and Shane



http://www.newreleasetuesday.com/article.php?article_id=1107:Lyrics.

Psalm 145:8: "The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love."
...Psalm 145:18-19"The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; He hears their cry and saves them."
...Matthew 18:21-22: "The Parable of the Unforgiving Servant. Then Peter came to Him and said, 'Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?' Jesus said to him, 'I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.'"
...and Ephesians 4:32: "And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you."




Gracious, slow to anger
Abounding in love, Good to all
All who call upon You 
You will rescue and forgive.

This is why I live..

You lived the life I could never live
You died the death that I deserve 
You rose to life and now You live
That's how You forgive

Forgive me, in Your mercy 
I'm unworthy, of Your love
And I'm running back to all I have
In You my gracious King.
This is why I sing..

You lived the life I could never live
You died the death that I deserve 
You rose to life and now You live
That's how You forgive

That's how You forgive 
The measure of Your love
That You came and died for us
Let us not forget
That's how You Forgive.

You lived the life I could never live
You died the death that I deserve 
You rose to life and now I live, I live, I live, I live, I live.

You lived the life I could never live
You died the death that I deserve 
You rose to life and now You live
That's how You forgive
You forgive 
You forgive


#klove #freemusic #lyrics @shaneandshane #thatshowyouforgive @kloveradio #kloveradio

You Might Also Like