Still shining?

18:18:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

I get a bit nostalgic when I see things like stop motion. David Crowder Band's MV was based on lite-bright stop motion. It reminds me of playing with the etch sketch when I was younger. I was so enthusiastic about the toy when I first got it, and after a while, it was abandoned, I don't actually know where the toy is anymore.

When we first get to know Jesus and salvation, we are totally overwhelmed and excited. It's an amazing love and we just want to tell everyone about it. We want to shine so everyone can see it. But then as the years go by, does your light get brighter? Or is it just like my old toys, abandoned for newer things.

Do you remember how to shine? 


This week's klove free song is from David Crowder Band- SMS Shine http://www.klove.com/music/store.aspx
SMS Shine by David Crowder Band



Guitar Tabs: http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/d/david_crowder_band/sms_shine_crd.htm


Tabbed by Sean Haselden (palegreenstarz@gmail.com)

Capo 3 Chords relative to capo



(Verse 1)
G          C
Send me a sign
Em           D
A hint, O whisper
G             C
Fill me with life
Em             D
'Cause I am listening

(Repeat Chord Pattern)

Come break the quiet
Breathe your awakening
Bring me the light
'Cause I am fading

C
Surround me with the rush of angels' wings

(Chorus 1)
G            C      Em         D
Shine Your light so I can see You
G            C      Em         D
Pull me up, I need to be near You
G        C      Em         D
Hold me, I need to feel loved
        G    C        Em            D
Can You overcome this heart that's overcome?


(Verse 2)
You sent a sign
The hint, O whisper
Human, divine
Everyone is listening

Death laid low
Quiet in the night is stirring

All around the rush of angels

(Bridge)
G      C             Em                D
O the wonder of the greatest love has come

(Chorus 2)
Shine Your light so all can see it
Lifted up, 'cause the whole world needs it
Love has come, what joy to hear it
He has overcome, He has overcome


David Crowder Band - SMS Shine @kloveradio #freemusic

You Might Also Like