Merry Christmas 2012

12:36:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

It's been an eventful year for my family and we can't even begin to count all the blessings given to us from above.

Mum has also recovered so much over the past year through her persistent hydrotherapy.  We was well enough to enjoy a trip to Alaska and Perth with her sisters. Praise God ~ what a difference a year makes in recovery. She is also blessed with many opportunities to be active within the church community helping out with the library as well as visitation.

My baby brother is now officially a doctor. Please continue to pray for him as he helps the afflicted especially during his upcoming rural placement. And my mum and I were so blessed to be able to attend John's baptism in May. He is always ready to serve when asked, his latest project is a giant mural for the church but you can see his willingness through other avenues such as part of the worship team and acting in various dramas.



God also provided for me every step of the way on my trip to America/Canada. It really was a trip of a lifetime and I've learned a lot both academically and through the people I've met and experiences I've been through. It was such a blessing to find the body of Christ in a foreign country and receive support during very challenging moments. I was given amazing opportunities to work alongside the best in my field of research and God willing, I will write to you next year as KL PhD. God has been very generous in his blessings of health this year and I saw speedy recoveries from many different injuries. And it's been a joy to see the spiritual growth of my sunday school class and be able to spread the gospel alongside other brothers and sisters.

We have also been very blessed to spend much time with family and friends both in Australia and abroad over the last year. You are all constantly in our prayers.

And during this festive season, it's important to remember that if God can give us his one and only son, what can he withhold from us? The gift of eternal life and everlasting blessing is within reach, so I encourage you to grab hold of it, and to spread this good news to others!

The Li family wishes you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May God continue to bless you all with good health, peace and joy. And may you be able to experience the abundance of his provisions.

Shalom!


Baby Boy - King and Country

http://www.klove.com/music/artists/for-king-country/songs/baby-boy-lyrics.aspx

If you told me all about your sorrows
I'd tell you about a cure
If you told me you can't fight the battle
There's a Baby Boy who won the war
The war was won by a Baby Boy

Alleluia, we can sing it
Alleluia, Heaven's ringing
Alleluia!
Endless hope and endless joy started with a Baby Boy

Oh, before that silent night
No Savior and No Jesus Christ
The world cried out so desperately
And the Baby Boy was the reply,
Yes, Heaven's reply was a baby boy

Alleluia, we can sing it
Alleluia, Heaven's ringing
Alleluia!
Endless hope and endless joy started with a Baby Boy

See, the King is coming down
And He's here without a crown
The Baby Boy without a bed
Giving life back to the dead
And hear the angels shout it out
As the people are coming down
Unexpected majesty
Alleluia, what a King

Alleluia, we can sing it
Alleluia, Heaven's ringing
Alleluia!
Endless hope and endless joy started with a Baby Boy

Alleluia, we can sing it!
Alleluia, yeah, Heaven's ringing!
Alleluia!
Endless hope and endless joy started with a Baby Boy

You Might Also Like