40 before 40, take 2

21:12:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

I wonder if this was the reason I made a 30 before 30 list the first time, was it after a breakup? I don't remember it now, perhaps that's a good thing. 

I'm not sure I want to get to 40 and still have regrets, but I'm sure I will. It's the human condition. So I won't be upset if I don't tick these off the list, there are nice experiences to have, but I am pretty happy with my life as it is today, just as God intended it to be. 

1. Find a church that I want to grow in and get my membership over
2. Donate hair again to a cancer charity
3. Watch my best friends find love and get married
4. Start my own clinic
5. Publish some papers in peer reviewed journals again
6. Help raise a child
7. Not give up on love or marriage
8. Swim with pink dolphins
9. Visit Antarctica
10. See the Northern Lights
... 40. See my best friends get baptised. 

You Might Also Like