誰曾應許who promised?

22:02:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments





I swear, I promise... sometimes I think that I am too naive. I believe it when people say they promise something. I will blar blar blar blar, I promise. And so I have been disappointed countless times. People keep letting me down. Family, lovers, best friends, strangers, students. 
There is only one I can trust in, and that one is my Lord. He loved me so much that he died for me on the cross, even while we were still sinners. He loved us while we didn't know him, were enemies with him. Why would anyone do that? Why would God, who is so great and above all care for someone so insignificant as me? 

BUT HE DOES. This gives me hope that I can keep believing. Keep trusting in promises.... 


Chinese- English TRANSLATION by kikoprincess

誰曾應許 一生不撇下我
[Who promised to never forsake me in this lifetime]
每段窄路 誰陪我去走過
[Through each narrow road, who has ventured with me?]
誰還領我於青草恬靜處躺臥
[Who also led me to lie down in green pastures]
豐足恩惠比海沙更多
[The abundance of grace is even greater than the sand on the beach]

誰曾應許 天天看顧著我
[Who promised to look after me everyday?]
晝夜眷佑 連頭髮也數過
[Day and night, and has even counted the hairs on my head]
誰還以愛 驅走心裡懼怕怯懦
[Who even used love to drive away my fear?]
哪懼路途捲動著漩渦
[That road was even more scary than a whirlpool]

因你是我主 我避難所 我盾牌和詩歌
[Because you are my Lord, my refuge, my shield and song]
你是我的高臺 我隨時幫助
[You are my high tower, my help in times of need]
來吧用信心 讚頌和高歌 你永在我心窩
[Come, let us use our faith and praise and song- you are forever in my heart]

唯你有永生江河 隨你以外不倚靠別個
[Only you have the river of eternal life, beside you I can't rely on anyone else]
我究竟算什麼 神你竟這般顧念我
[Who am I, that you God cares for me]

on a separate note, my little li was on tV!

You Might Also Like