All I can do (thank you)- Mikeschair

06:28:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

It's been a really stressful couple of weeks. And I have felt like I've been hit on all sides, barely standing. Just when I thought things were under control, I would get smashed by another wave of burden. I pray nightly for God to defend me, uphold me. How many times have I been on the phone in tears to my family? X got stolen, I don't have enough x, I made a mistake iwth x.

And what can I do besides Thank Him? Especially in this last week, I didn't deserve all the justice I got, all the help I go, and all the energy that I have received. I received unbelievable news, one after one after one. God never promised that our life on Earth is easy, but sometimes it's just so sweet to be given so many blessings one after one after one.

Thank you.


All I can do (Thank you)- Mikeschair
Guitar tabs: http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/m/mikeschair/all_i_can_do_thank_you_crd.htm

The intro progression is basically the entire song, with a small exception during
the bridge when you drop the Em7

Intro

Cadd9 Gadd9 D Em7 x2

V1

Cadd9  Gadd9
                    I could write a love song
D  Em7
             Tell You what I think You wanna hear
Cadd9  Gadd9                            D  Em7        
             But it wouldn't be good enough, no
Cadd9  Gadd9
              Yea I could try so hard
D  Em7
             To give it everything I've got
Cadd9  Gadd9                   D  Em7
But I'm not ever gonna measure up

[Chorus]

          Cadd9
All I can do is thank You
Gadd9          D             Em7
For this life I never deserved
            Cadd9                   Gadd9
Wanna thank You for the grace
               D                  Em7
I know I don't have to earn
Cadd9                 Gadd9
You love me, You love me
         D              Em7
Your mercy is proof
    Cadd9  Gadd9     D     Em7
All I can do is say thank You
All I can do is say thank You

(V2 same as V1)
It would have been easy
But I'm glad You never walked away
Cause Your love runs deep for me
And I see this beautiful world
And it brings tears in my eyes
And I think it's beautiful to be free

[Chorus]

(Thank You)
    Cadd9       Gadd9      D                   
For hope, for love, for all the ways You move
(You)
For everything You do
(You)
What else can I say but thank You
Thank You

I could write a love song
Tell You what I think You wanna hear
But it wouldn't be good enough

[Chorus]

All I can do, all I can do, all I can do
Is say thank You
All I can do, all I can do, all I can do
Is say thank You


You Might Also Like