New year, new directions

21:39:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

2013 has been an eventful year, and there has been much that I'm grateful for (http://kikoprincess.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/gratitude-list-2013.html).

Today, the sermon was all about learning from our past and moving towards a path of Grace. I, just like the Israelites of the bible just keep falling into the same traps.

In considering next year's resolutions, I'm taking a page out of my own book. That is, what I tell my clients, in terms of goals.

I wanted to make goals towards valued directions.

And so here is the start of my list

1) To be thankful for something everyday- Review this list NYeve next year.
2) Exercise self-control and discipline- Finish PhD and get down to healthy weight
3) To be more connected- More real time, less screen time
4) Be a wise steward of money- Get out of debt
5) Love others more. WWJD

You Might Also Like