Walk hand in hand with you

20:11:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

One of my favourite things to see in the morning is this lovely couple. Rain, hail or shine, they would be walking, hand in hand. I want to love like that!

To me, their love is patient, their love is kind, it is giving...

The sermon at church on Sunday was quite interesting, it was about Aquila and Priscilla. Whenever they are mentioned in the bible, it's always together, sometimes with Aquila first, sometimes with Priscilla first. The couple led by example, their faith in God, their dedication spreading the gospel, their warm and gracious hospitality. At the end of the sermon, the speaker got up and held his wife's hand. They have spent 3 decades together, and the gel that keep them together is their love for God and each other. I want to love like that.




I want to love like that. #walkhandinhandwithyou
A photo posted by Karen Li (@kikoprincess) on




You Might Also Like