I cried at work today

19:51:00 Kikoprincess 2 Comments

I cried at work today. Truly, I couldn't help the tears rolling down my face. It wasn't sadness. But sheer understanding.

Once you watch this video you will understand why.


One of the things I love about my clinical work is how real my clients can be with me. They will be upfront and tell me what they don't like, and what they like. It often brings me to tears when they validate the work that I do with them. How I go out of my way to understand and to be open and honest. How I can be funny. And it's taken me quite a bit of time to take this positive feedback on board.

And one of the greatest challenges for me is to get them to self-validate. To acknowledge their own strengths and the amazing things they do.

God created us as individuals each unique, each special, and all a little bit crazy. :P. Let us celebrate the person God has created us to be.

You Might Also Like