A mini version of #21

20:30:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

Well really, #21 was to learn how to play the guitar.

Instead I've done the mini version and started to learn the ukulele.  I think this is an ok compromise or first step. This is my first song. I have this track on repeat sometimes, because after 8 years of watching How I met Your Mother,  Ted meets the mother. And she is perfect for him.

Maybe one day I will meet someone out there someday who has gone through a similar journey as Ted. Where they have fallen in and out of love, where they have been hopeful and disappointed, where they have sinned and been forgiven, where they have grown as an individual, where they have been hurt and where they have hurt others. Maybe, just maybe I am that one person in their life that the story is waiting for.

So I await the director of my story and his story to make each step to be known. For only He knows.

La Vie En Rose- from How I met Your Mother #HIMYM

https://ukutabs.com/c/cristin-milioti/la-vie-en-rose-2/

Intro: GG chord Gmaj7Gmaj7 chord EmEm chord AmAm chord DD chord D7D7 chord
 
 
GG chord                         Gmaj7Gmaj7 chord
Hold me close and hold me fast
                     EmEm chord
The magic spells you cast
                  AmAm chord  DD chord
This is La Vie en ros-e
 
 
                        D7D7 chord
When you kiss me heaven sighs
                      DD chord
And though I close my eyes
                Dsus4Dsus4 chord D7D7 chord
I see La Vie en ros-e
 
 
GG chord                         Gmaj7Gmaj7 chord
When you press me to your heart
                EmEm chord
I'm in a world apart
                    CC chord
a world where roses bloom
 
 
AmAm chord                        GG chord
And when you speak angels sing from above
AmAm chord                     DD chord
Everyday words seem to turn into love songs
 
 
GG chord                           Gmaj7Gmaj7 chord
Give your heart and soul to me
                     CC chord
And life will always be
   AmAm chord  DD chord       GG chord
La Vie en rose

You Might Also Like