The sign

11:40:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

I was asking for a sign of what to do in a particular situation. And the situation was growing more and more frustrating and tempting. So I prayed. God give me a sign.

I've never had God answer a prayer so quickly and so clearly. On my walk today, I met with various signs. One of the signs is the the "God loves you" graffiti that I saw which was a good wake up call for me. The second physical sign was when I was about to make a wrong move. Then I stopped. Saw on the side of the footpath, these little signs that indicated what the plants were. No, the tree in question was not in front of the sign. In fact, the tree in the sign was no where in sight.

To me, it was as if God was saying to me, hey look- I'm telling you this is what to look for, this is what it's supposed to look like, and it's not here. Rather than staying right here, right now trying to see the tree/flower that isn't here, why not keep walking, and you might, just might see what the sign is showing you. 

Yes, our God is sovereign- not only in earth moving large scale things, but also in the tiniest signs and details in our lives.

You Might Also Like