10 years ago today

15:17:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

In our weekend catch up, a bunch of friends who have been friends for 10 years now, had a reflective discussion.

What did you think you would be able to accomplish by today, 10 years ago? What achievement are you most proud of?


The questions and their answers were so thought provoking, especially since I've grown up with these people over the last 10 years. Have I accomplished all that I thought I would? No. I have accomplished more than I think I would in different areas of my life, the things that were important to me then, are less important to me now though. God is truly magnificent as he slowly reveals his plans for me in my life. I look forward to spending the next 10 hopefully with the same group of friends. 

You Might Also Like