Let praise arise

09:47:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

I like to occasionally revisit the past: flick through old diaries, revisit all prayer journals, read through old blogs. 


I like to tell clients to fake it until you make it. And guess what? For me at least, it works. 
- The worries of yesterday are no more.
- The sorrow is gone.
- Temptations to commit sins are distant.
- Desires of things I cannot obtain have faded.


To persist despite sufferings/temptations/difficulties. I am proud that I was able to get through the burdens of last year. I am now 7kg lighter, more joyful and more willing to serve/follow God. I am more productive at work, I value friends and family more. Character building, is an ongoing process. There will be more sufferings to come, but you know what? I say, bring them on, for there are still flaws in my character and more ways I can grow to be more like Christ. 


Romans 5:
1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we[b] boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we[c] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.


讓讚美飛揚 Let Praise Arise


在這美麗的時刻,我們相聚在一起,
[In this beautiful moment, when we are gathered together]
神的愛擁抱著我們,神的靈充滿這地,
[God's love embraces us, God's spirit fills this land]
當稱謝進入祂的門,當讚美進入祂的院,
[Let's enter his gates with thanksgiving, let's enter his courts with praise]
擊鼓跳舞揚聲歡呼,凡有氣息都要讚美祂
[Strike the drum and dance in praise to him, let all that has breath praise him]
讓讚美從四處響起,讓音符在空中飛舞,讓我們的心向神敞開。

[Let praise arise from all the earth, let notes of music dance through the air, and let our hearts be open to God]




You Might Also Like