Big news + Movie Review: The odd life of timothy green

12:26:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

BIG NEWS
In starting my new "business" in private psychology, I am about to launch a new blog with my personal commentaries from both a Christian and Psychology perspective. Proverbs 22.6 (http://karenlipsychology.blogspot.com.au/). The launch of the new blog coincides with the launch of the

The Christian Parenting Handbook: 50 Heart-Based Strategies for All the Stages of Your Child's Life

And as part of the official launch team, there will be some giveaways and special offers (worth over $400!). So stay tuned.




I have just reviewed The odd life of Timothy Green (2012) on my new blog. Green is my favorite colour and God really gave me a special something green this week. It was entirely a surprise and gift. God is good, all the time.

It's a fantastic tale told by two wanna-be parents. Another tear jerker. When I first saw the title of the film, I was uninterested and a bit turned off. It wasn't until I gave the film a chance that I was enchanted by the storyline. The little kid is also a wonderful actor and although it's clearly fantasy, the film touches many important issues.





You Might Also Like