A year later... still single but different

11:40:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

It's been a year since super single day (http://kikoprincess.blogspot.com.au/2011/11/single.html) and so much has happened since then.

Friends have gone. I have met new friends. I've been overseas several times. I can see the end of my PhD. And I have to start thinking about a future. I've been through life/death situations, I have been left homeless in a foreign country, I have met people and have been betrayed. I've seen an endless galaxy of stars in a desert sky, the glorious mountain ranges and have felt all that much smaller. And those are just the big things, after all the things that I've been through over the past year, how can I not change?

I have loved, lost and forgiven. It never ceases to amaze me how far I have come. How selfish I was and how unlovable I still am. YET. Even before these changes began, and even before I was born, and incredible love story was written...

If you are still single, or if you are still finding out about your love story, why not start with the ultimate love story?

It's a story about sacrifice, patience and... grace.


John 3:16

New International Version (NIV)
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

約 翰 福 音 3:16

Chinese Union Version (Traditional) (CUV)
16 「 神 愛 世 人 , 甚 至 將 他 的 獨 生 子 賜 給 他 們 , 叫 一 切 信 他 的 , 不 至 滅 亡 , 反 得 永 生 。



You Might Also Like