Useless... powerless...

21:11:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

It's a funny thing to hear a therapist say. Sometimes I just don't know how to comfort someone. All I want to say is that everything is going to be ok. I want to give them a hug. But we can't do either.

Since coming back from the states, I have felt smashed. All the things I thought I was good at, gifted at, that used to come easy- for some reason is now a mess. I've been hiding the sense of feeling almost defeated and  the hole just getting deeper and deeper. But I am not at the end of the road.

Friends, families, strangers come to me seeking answers, comfort. They want me to say that it will be ok. There is some simple solution to fix their present problems.

Will prayer automatically write your assignment? fix your relationship? heal your hurts and pains? automatically heal your sickness? I am 100% sure God can do it if he wills it. But instead, have you stopped to consider that even in the darkest moments, God is still there?

No matter what you are going through at the moment- whether it's a good or bad season, whether its night or day, God is there. Faith is just that-





Center of it- chris august

Lyrics: http://www.tabsforworship.com/tab/2979.htm

Somedays I'm feelin' like I
Can't win, can't get it right and it
Don't matter how hard I try
Today is not my day
When it feels like I'm going crazy
And it looks like nothings changing
Come sun come rainy day
You are still the same

CHORUS
In the dark, in the light
In the morning and night
In the good, in the hurt
In the places I hide
When I rise, when I fall
You'll be there through it all
At the start, at the end
In the center of the center of it

Some nights I lay awake and I
Can't push these thoughts away
I'm worried where I'm gonna go
Where I'm gonna be are You gonna be there for me
When it feels like the doors are closing
Gotta trust that You're doing something
Come sun come rainy day
You are all I need

There will be days I will forget
Everything You've done for me
But when I go back there again
I'm reminded

In the dark, in the light
In the morning and night
The center of it all, the center of it
In the loss, in the win
In the beauty and the sin
At the start, at the end
In the center of the center of it

You Might Also Like