Good to be alive - Jason gray klove free song of the week

08:30:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

This week's free music download from klove is Jason Gray's Good to be alive.

It's so easy to live robotically and do the minimum that needs to be done to get by the day. It's so easy to be a clock watcher at work- to sit there and watch the time pass by. But I don't want to live like that. My life is exciting because I want to live like there is no tomorrow. I want to take every opportunity God has given me to do the work he wants me to do.

How will you live? ... knowing that today maybe your last.

http://www.klove.com/music/store.aspx

Jason Gray
Good to be alive


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4omFQJEAAVc&feature=relmfu


Guitar tabs- http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/jason_gray/good_to_be_alive_tab.htm




Intro 

-----------------------------|
------9-7----7-------7-------|
--99----------9--------9-989-|
----------99-----7-9---------|
-----------------------------|
-----------------------------|
rpt (X1)

Verse I
E
Hold on
        A                    E
Is this really the life I'm living?
         A                 E
Cause I don't feel like I deserve it
      A                           
Every day that I wake, 
      C#m                        A
every breath that I take youve given
         B           C#m
So right here, right now
          B              A
While the sun is shining down
        
Chorus 
        E                 B
I wanna live like there's no tomorrow
C#m       A               E
Love like I'm on borrowed time
     B           C#m A   E
It's good to be alive, yeah

Verse II
E
Hold on
       A                    E
If the life that we've been given
        B                E
Is made beautiful in the living
        C#m     
And the joy that we get brings 
E                       A
joy to the heart of the giver
           B           C#m
Then right here, right now
            B                A
This is the song I'm singing out
 
Chorus X2

Bridge 
E       B 
I won’t take it for granted
C#m      A
I won’t waste another second
E     B
All I want is to give you
  C#m          A
A life well lived, to say thank you
 
Chorus X2 

Bridge


Behind the song Jason talks about how to be grateful for the life we have.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qS8BbgEoG0

You Might Also Like