another step clearer

02:00:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

Admist my recovery, I was checking emails. And when I was in the depths of despair God gave me hope in a future only he could see. I got an offer. Something I was praying for, I didnt know Gods will but he has opened a road and I will at least take a step forward.

I have been skeptical about dreams but even in the days of the bible dreams from God provided people with direction. Mum had a dream a while ago that I would meet someone important in my life over there. And I had a dream hearing that someone was calling my name, in a voice that I am not familiar with. Whereever you lead me lord, I will follow. Send me. Send that person, and I will love them. Send those people and I will care for them. Use me as your tool for peace, love and hope.

Christmas song #23


You Might Also Like