怎麼還愛我 How can you still love me?

07:53:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

Last night I bumped into the first guy that ever asked me out. At first I didn't recognize him and I doubt he recognized me. And then we caught each other's gaze, smile, nodded and continued on our separate ways. It's a funny story, when this guy asked me out, I confronted him, why would you do that? He was stunned at the question this little girl asked him. That little boy has become a great man with many achievements but still that innocent and gentle soul. 

Movies, TV, novels all promise of happily ever afters. And I've heard the same promise made but rarely kept in real life. I don't think people deliberately lie to you though. In that instant, they do believe that they have a future with you. Things happen, people change. There are no guarantees right? 

WRONG. 

There is a love that transcends time. He chose me though there is nothing special about me. And in the crowd or millions and millions of people- he chose you! He promised that he will love you. And he has kept this promise. Doesn't matter how much you have changed. He still loves you. 



Chinese- English TRANSLATION by kikoprincess

作曲:Jason Lai@ETERNITY
填詞:凌東成編曲:Jim Ling



lyrics http://hk.music.yahoo.com/album-song.html?songcode=YAH100008352


怎麼還愛我
[How can you still love me?]

錯過了風光遠途 快已到終點回頭 
[The missed scenery are far away, almost at the end, ]
卻不多不少 思典於眼前
[Not much or little, but your grace is before my eyes]
灰心失意事 總相信有你意思 
[In bothersome things I believe there is always your purpose]
猜不透你心意 因何待我這備至
[I can't guess your will but why wait for me in every way]


看透了悲喜滿懷 鑒察我心思
[I've seen past the joys and sorrows, search my thoughts]
明明是魯莽軟弱 甚或自私
[Obviously reckless, weak or selfish thoughts]
心中的抉擇都想我完全合意
[I want the choices in my heart to be completely acceptable]
今縱逃離你飛向月球中 仍無法能躲開你
[If I now fly away from you towards the moon, I cannot hide from you]

當天去追尋求的誰嫌多
[That day I chased after so many things]
只得軀殼與鏡裡那個我雙雙對望
[Only to avoid the person starring at me through the mirror]
慨嘆歲月唏噓跌盪 憾事實太多
[There are many things that I have regretted]
怎知你於歧途中仍留低
[Why have you stayed behind in the journey]
竟伸手懸崖旁抓著我 再說甚麼
[You reached out and grabbed by hand while I was hanging on a cliff, what else to say?]
是你付上真愛 今永留永在
[You gave real love, eternal and everlasting]
怎可配得這麼的愛
[How can I be worth this love?]

世界多麼的廣闊 日子卻蹉跎

[How vast the world, days wasted]
偏偏你於人群中 給我愛甚多
[You plucked me from the crowd and gave me so much love]
應該放開從前的愁和鎖
[I need to let go of past worries and burdens]
屈膝禱告 過往我已錯過今天慶賀
[kneel down to pray, I was wrong before but now I celebrate]
寄往以後不可怠惰 孕育著愛果
[Never to be stuck in idleness but to be bursting with fruits]
多一秒鐘如能生存仍想
[I want to survive for another second ]
一生終結完成主付託 發放熱火
[To finish the purpose given to me by God, to be burning with a passionate fire]
為你盡我的愛 生命藏愛內
[Through your love for me, to have love within life]
祝福去將紛爭掩蓋
[To use blessings to cover up any disputes]

You Might Also Like