Review: How to fix your husband 1.0

15:16:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments


Just wanted to share something. A funny little article on how to fix your husband.

My thoughts: I'm about a quarter of the way through, I kissed dating goodbye. And the author Harris talks about being patient. He also talks about how the way we, as christians view dating should be different to the way the worlds views dating. This is because our understanding of love is different to the way the world loves.

Inherent in the way the world loves is selfishness. Dating is to fulfil needs within yourself. Dating is to make you feel good. It's about what the other person can give you. And if someone is trying to woo you, they may, during the dating phase, give you things you need. But the ultimate agenda is to get something themselves... and after marriage there is no longer a need to a give you anything?

BUT Christians love by putting the other person first. For me, this is a relatively new concept. I am starting to think differently. When I was younger, I would try to use relationships with friends, etc to fulfil my needs. But now... Will talking to someone in this way be helpful for them? Will acting in a certain way build them up in Christ. It's no longer only about my personal development. But also about whether I can build up those around me in Christ.

When I am eventually ready to commit to someone, I want to have that kind of attitude. To love them and consider their needs before my own. In the meantime, there is nothing stopping me from loving all my brothers and sisters with the same attitude :).


Philippians 2:3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.

________________________________________________________________________
original article
http://www.cleannclose.com/2012/07/how-to-fix-your-husband.html


How to Fix Your Husband


Dear IT Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a slow down in the overall performance, particularly in the flower, gifts and jewellery applications that had operated flawlessly under boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 un-installed many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 andPersonal Attention 6.5, but installed undesirable programs such as Fantasy Football 5.0NBA 3.0and Fishing 2.0.

And now Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and House Cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I’ve tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,
Desperate Housewife

******************************************************

Dear Desperate Housewife,

First keep in mind: Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Try entering the command C:\ I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME and download Tears 6.2 to install Guilt 3.0. If all works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0and Flowers 3.5.

But remember, overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5Happy Hour 7.0 orLate Night Kebab 6.1Late Night Kebab 6.1 is a very bad program that will create FartingLoudly.wav files.

Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-Law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have a limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider additional software to improve memory and performance. I personally recommend Hot Tasty Food 3.0 and Tongue Kisses 6.9.

Good Luck,
IT Support

You Might Also Like