me without you...

18:55:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments




Very late mother's day dinner at Sora Japanese Cafe, Mermaid.
Meal summary: Sora is a very very quiet Japanese Cafe near Yuen's fruit market. There was only one other table there last night. The decorations were plain and the music was plain. The recommendations weren't very creative, but we ordered the two teriyaki options: the chicken and salmon. The prices were so much more expensive than JFX and Maru but the quality was about the same. The salad was crisp and fresh. It was served up quickly and efficiently.  Don't go expecting anything more than a cafe-style meal. There was a general lack of service and presentation generally expected at a Japanese restaurant and the meal size isn't very generous.

Ah, I've missed my mum so much, and due to our travelling schedules, we spend quite a few months apart each year. But I think sometimes I take for granted all that she has done for me. And it's when she leaves that I truly appreciate it.

Me without my mum: i'm a sad sad person when my secure net isn't around. I'm not as sociable, i spend all my time doing home duties and have little time to do much else. I don't want to get up in the mornings for exercise, because I would have to do it alone. I would miss mum so much I would go and sleep in her room.

Me without God would be even worse. Can't imagine it! My life would be purposeless, lack of direction... a disaster. This song by Tobymac just captured my thoughts entirely. I don't have to say anything else.




http://www.klove.com/music/artists/tobymac/songs/me-without-you-lyrics.aspx

 Raindrops rolling off my brim
Street lights got the pavement glistenin'
Touchdown, I've fallen to
Your arms, right where I belong
Your everlasting arms

CHORUS
And where would I be with You...
I'd be packing my bags when I need to stay
I'd be chasin every breeze that blows my way
I've been building my kingdom just to watch it fade away
Its true
That's me without you
That's me without you
That's me without you
Dont know where I'd be without you

Flashback
Stepping through the scene
There's You and theres a very different Me.
Touchdown, You had me at believe, You had me at believe, You did

CHORUS

You rescued me
You are my, I am Yours
You rescued me
And I am Yours forever
You saved me, remade me,
Where would i be.

CHORUS

You Might Also Like