lessons from before

05:15:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

I was reminded this morning of a post I made last year. Today's devotion lead me to Mark 9. Indeed, over the last week I have cut some people- some habits out of my life. It has been very useful. If you are tempted by something, some people, it's better to cut them out of your life than to become bitter, resentful, sinful. It may not be easy at first, but I found incredible peace by doing so. And I have been extremely productive because of it.







Causing to Stumble
    42 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea. 43 If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. [44] [b] 45 And if your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. [46] [c] 47 And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, 48 where
   “‘the worms that eat them do not die,
   and the fire is not quenched.’[d]
   49 Everyone will be salted with fire.
   50 “Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can you make it salty again? Have salt among yourselves, and be at peace with each other.”



At first I was worried that if I cut certain people, things out of my life, I won't be able to replace them. But really, it's all about faith in his provision. God will give you what you need... even if it's not what you initially wanted. But when you are still and rely on him, you will see that his plan is better than your plan.




Hungry- Kathryn Scott

Hungry, I come to you
For I know You satisfy
I am empty, but I know
Your love does not run dry

So I wait for you
So I wait for You
I’m falling on my knees
Offering all of me
Jesus, You’re all this heart is living for

Broken, I run to You
For Your arms are open wide
I am weary, but I know
Your touch restores my life

So I wait for you
So I wait for You
I’m falling on my knees
Offering all of me
Jesus, You’re all this heart is living for

You Might Also Like