letting go

21:51:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

I can't help but smile. I've been getting the same message over and over yet. And I finally got it. Well, I've got it for now. I may need some reminder along the way, that's why God puts people in our lives, to remind us of the messages he wants us to know.

Don't forget to breathe - says my swimming partner
Don't forget to breathe- says my trainer
Don't forget to breathe- says my physio

Don't forget to breathe. Sometimes, we are going through all the motions, our body on the outside looks like it's doing all the tasks, but inside we may be a mess. Our minds maybe on overdrive.

When we stop and breathe, we clear our thoughts. When I breathe deeply, I get closer to my God. I remember to trust in him. Even if the path ahead seems difficult for one person I know as long as I place my trust in him, he will lead me through.





Proverbs 3:5-6

New International Version (NIV)
 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
   and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
   and he will make your paths straight.










放手交給祂 Let Go and Let God

耶穌的意念總是美善,耶穌的道路何等奇妙,
[Jesus is described as good, Jesus's way is so wonderful]
有時我不能完全明瞭,求主幫助我全心全意信靠。

[Sometimes I can not fully understand, Lord help me to trust wholeheartedly.]
每當我灰心似乎絕望,每當我徬徨迷失方向,

[Whenever I become discouraged or desperate,, whenever I am anxiously lost] 
仰望主耶穌就得力量,剛強壯膽因耶穌為我擔當。

[Looking to the Lord Jesus  will give me strength, Jesus will give me courage] 


I'll let go, I'll let go, and let God. 
我將一切重擔交託給祂。

[I'll entrust all my burdens unto him]


I'll let go, I'll let go, and let God. 
我將一生歲月交託給祂。

[I'll entrust all the days of my life to him]


I'll let go and let God. 
我放手來交給祂,我將一切重擔交託給祂。
[I'll let go to and I will entrust all my burdens unto him]. 


I'll let go and let God. 
我放手來交給祂,我將一生歲月交託給祂。

[I let go to Him, I entrusted his life years.]

You Might Also Like