Just happy to walk by your side

15:15:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments


One of the most romantic things I see- aged couples holding hands and walking side by side. It's almost to remind the world that things can work out.
Ladies and Gentlemen, brothers and sisters, my dear friends... I got awarded a fellowship. Praise be to God who has given me this opportunity!
I will be spending 3 months in the states this year! This is time of hectic organisation. Yet, strangely, instead of feeling overwhelmed, stressed I feel strangely at ease. I can't see everything falling into place just yet, but I feel like I am walking side by side with my lord. He will provide my needs in terms of visas, airfares, accommodation, finding an appropriate church, safety. 
And I heard a testimony yesterday. It was about prayer. When we pray, we must believe that the Lord will listen to our prayers and act accordingly. So with that, I will act as if God has already provided for me and worry not. 

Even if I can't see the end of the path, I will walk side by side with my lord leading the way. 



腳步 Footsteps


你的腳步帶著我的腳步 
Your footsteps lead my footsteps一步一步 都有祝福 

Each and every step there are blessings
每個腳步我要緊緊跟隨 

I want to follow closely to your every footstep
走在蒙福的道路 

To walk in the path of blessings

求給我更多的勇氣


Please give me more courage
給我更多的信心 

Give me more confidence
讓我勇敢踏出跟隨你的腳步 

Let me bravely follow you footsteps
跟你行在水面上

To follow your feet onto the water
跟你走在曠野地 

To follow your feet into the dessert wilderness
曲曲折折我也不在乎 
I don't care about the twists and turns



我只要更多信靠你

As long as I put more trust in you
只要更多順服你 

As long as I become more obedient 
凡是出於你的我就默然不語 

As long as it's from you, I will be silent
就算經過黑暗谷 就算遇到暴風雨 

Even if it's through the darkest valleys, even if we encounter storms 
在你手中都將變成祝福
It will become a blessing in your hands

You Might Also Like