hosanna- such a great weekend

22:55:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

Quick post- had to share. Busy but very blessed weekend. Those who trust in the lord lack nothing. our needs are met in him.

Was disappointed that I was so busy I won't be able to celebrate a friend's birthday with him. Then turned out we had some spare time to play tennis after work on Friday :).

Was disappointed in my lack of progress with my lit review, but then driving with motivate to read so much this weekend.

Was disappointed that I didn't have enough time this week to complete all my training but ended up making 8km in 30 mins on my saturday morning run. Blessed to run into the cutest little dog and his owner.

Was disappointed that I wouldn't have enough time for family but squeezed in a buffet lunch with extended family :D.

Was disappointed that I wouldn't have enough time to help a friend with their assignment but ended up having enough time before church today to have a look at it.

We disappointed that I didn't treasure God's word enough but today's sermon refreshed my desire to listen and gain from his word.

Was disappointed that I wouldn't have enough time to catch up with friends due to my busy schedule but arranged to have coffee and sushi with friends after church.

Was disappointed that my students would not be able to come on our wet n wild outing because of the expenses and a sister in christ provided me with 50% off coupons for entry. How blessed! Incredibly moved by this particular sister who quietly attends to the needs of others.

Was disappointed that I didn't have enough time to serve God as much as I could but he provided me with heaps of opportunities to reach out to people today. We are called to fellowship and be with others.

And I haven't felt this good about a monday for a while, but I did so much work on the weekend, I feel proud to present my stuff at work tomorrow. It's going to be a fantastic but busy week full of many presentations, conferences and meetings. But I can rely on the promise that God loves me and will take care of my needs. DO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. JUST TRUST!

Hosanna
I see the king of glory
Coming on the clouds with fire
The whole earth shakes
The whole earth shakes

Yeeeah

I see his love and mercy
Washing over all our sin
The people sing
The people sing

[Chorus]
Hosanna
Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest x2

I see a generation
Rising up to take their place
With selfless faith
With selfless faith

I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees
We're on our knees

[Chorus]

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me

Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I go from earth to
Eternity


[I will upload my review of the gospel meeting today when I have time]

You Might Also Like