moved to tears

15:21:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

God gives hope to the hopeless. Don't give up!
His story + his voice just gave me chills and I couldn't help but cry.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/07/koreas-got-talent-sensation-choi-sung-bong-opens-up-about-his-bitter-and-painful-past
Choi was left at an orphanage when he was 3. After suffering from abuse he ran away at 5.
He then lived off the streets for the next 10 years.
He was inspired to sing at an adult entertainment venue when he saw how sincerely the singer sang. He had limited opportunities for education.



If my work, my passion can influence people like that, then my life would be worth living.




In my fantasy I see a just world,
Where everyone lives in peace and honesty.
I dream of souls that are always free
Like the clouds that float
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul........


He didn't win Korean's got talent. But he won my heart. In an instant I felt inspired to persist despite difficulties.

You Might Also Like