The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved

13:50:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments



Another day spent with my fav.

Took my little L* to the dentist today, the cute little doctor to be was scared that it was painful and asked me to wait for him, that and he didn't have any money on him. So he had 5 fillings scheduled so I thought I would go to the library and do some work. Wrong move, the library was far away and I carried my laptop there, did two analyses then he called saying that he was done. I went back to pay for it with my credit card... on the way to the parking lot, he took out his phone/wallet to pay me back *crash*. So the iphone lay facedown on the pavement. Picked it up and the screen had shattered. Shock horror. We drove around to the apple shop- after half an hour trying to find a park ~ why are there so many people out shopping? They told us it would cost $150 to replace the screen. Seriously? Ok, we got home and called around a few shops. Finally, we got a decent quote and it was a private repair guy. We got to the caravan park and met the man with the tats, yes, oh what a morning. but now the phone is fixed.

On the way back, we sang our favourite song again... the man who can't be moved. oh, it's great that our relationship is so good lately. I will miss him when he goes overseas at the end of the week. Then I'm going to be home alone until Christmas when I go to join him. 

You Might Also Like