when i'm not around

06:56:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

It's a start of a new week. And this time next week, I will be on another business trip. I actually haven't been travelling for a couple of months and it feels like I had a routine going for me. So I wake up at around 5, go for a morning walk with mum, come home to enjoy a nice milk tea and I either start working or take a train to Brisbane to start work. Go for a run/tennis/other sports, have dinner then start some work again. 

But this schedule is about to be disturbed. I will be heading on the business trip, mum will be heading overseas and I will follow her soon enough. Will I still be productive? I have removed my to do post-it notes from my wall and am about to fill my wall with new post it notes. Aren't they a fabulous invention? 

Looking at my TO DO lists can be a bit daunting. But this list also means that I will have less time to spend with my friends and family. 


I know my friends and family have had to deal with my non-existent support over the last couple of years due to my studies. I am sorry I couldn't be there for your important events guys. I'm sorry I couldn't spend that extra hour with you on the phone or go out for coffee/dinner/ anything. 

I would like to promise that it will be different when I graduate but I am not sure it will be. But Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I don't love you. I try my best to take time to show each of you that I care. It's better to give than receive, but sometimes I too want a little bit of support... 

Colossians 3:23. Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart as working for the lord not for men. 


You Might Also Like