don't give up

02:00:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

Don't give up. When you think you want to give up, just try one more step before you do. After all, that makes you one step closer to your goal!




靠著耶穌得勝

在你愛裡我要宣告:「軟弱己得改變!」
[I want to declare in your love: the weak can change!
在你愛裡我要宣告:「你是王!」

[I want to declare in your love: you are king!]
在你愛裡我要宣告:「我不必罪中打轉,是你帶領著我得勝!」

[I want to declare in your love: I won't be moved by sin, you have led me to victory]

靠著耶穌得勝!靠著耶穌得勝!終此生要靠著主愛去得勝!

[Through Jesus we are victorious! Through Jesus we are victorious! To rely on the Lord's love to become victorious!]
靠著耶穌得勝!靠著耶穌得勝!

[Through Jesus we are victorious! Through Jesus we are victorious!  ]
不必驚怕挫敗,確知主恩更廣闊,是你帶領著我得勝!

[Do not be afraid or annoyed for we know how wide God's grace is and he has led us to victory!]

You Might Also Like