extravagance

02:00:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

Sometimes there isn't a trouble in the world. And all you want to do is worship. That is fine. We don't just have to pray for things. We don't have to want things of this world. We can simply be thankful for the love he has for us and the love he has for the human race. We can be thankful for the things he has created and the blessings he has bestowed upon us.

We don't have to pray amazing prayers. We just need to talk to JC.

This month, I am truly learning how to love again. But firstly, before all else, I need to learn to look after myself so that I can eventually look after others.

盡情的敬拜


歌名:盡情的敬拜 出版:生命河靈糧堂

耶穌聖潔公義救主

[Jesus, holy and righteous saviour]
彰顯神的智慧能力

[Revealling God's wisdom and might]
祢的愛是何等長闊高深

[Your love is so wide and deep]
滿有豐富無窮的恩典

[Full of rich and infinite grace]

耶穌權柄統管萬有

[Jesus who has the authority over all things]
配得榮耀尊貴頌讚

[Worthy of glory honor and praise]
我以心靈誠實盡情敬拜

[My heart and spirit is here to worship]
坐在寶座上深愛我的主

[you who is setting on the precious throne, the Lord that loves me]

舉起我的心來敬拜祢

[Lift my heart to praise you]
用生命來回應祢的愛
[To use my life to respond to your love]
哦 我的主

[Ah, my Lord]
讓我單單在乎祢

[Let me only care for you]
盡情地敬拜祢

[To enjoy worshiping you]

You Might Also Like