Saying goodbye, giving up

18:58:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

The first time was filled with expectation. We were going to be the perfect fit. We went out, and I came home with blood sweat and tears.

Yet I didn't want to give up. Take two and again I came home with blood sweat and tears.

Still I did not want to give up. What a waste, what if we eventually fit? Even if it hurts I can throw it away. I tried again. This time there was no more blood, no more tears. But I came to the realization that even though we may have been compatible, it was just what I wanted, and the pain or sacrifice was worthwhile, it was not to be.

It's not that it was good or bad. I cannot judge the quality. But simply, we were meant to walk separate roads and there was no point holding on. I needed to let go so that these shoes can bring joy to someone else.

Someday I will find a pair of shoes that a just right for me. One day I will find a pair of shoes that will accompany me on my adventures. And it's a lesson learned, sometimes you may have great expectations for a relationship so you are unwilling to let go despite the Hurt to yourself.

But as the Cinderella tells us, a pair of perfectly fitting shoes can change your life.



I will wait patiently for my perfect pair of shoes that I know wont hurt me... But for now I will say goodbye to these beautiful shoes

You Might Also Like