Afraid to be loved

17:00:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments


How we deal with relationships have to do with how we learn about relationships. We learn about relationships from our early experiences in our families, what we observe in the world around us and from personal experience.

One day God will make me feel safe enough to trust someone. But I know I have hurt a lot of people in the past, because I don't want to be hurt first. I don't want to be the one left behind. I don't want to be dumped. 

This type of attachment style is anxious-avoidant. People like me desire close relationships, but are fearful so fight and become jealous easily. Hopefully someone can understand this is why I do what I do and is able to help me change. 

For those I have hurt intentionally or unintentionally. I am sorry. For those that I have lied to, I am sorry. For those that I have said nasty words to. I am sorry.

I am glad the Lord loves me even when I am afraid to lose love. I am glad the Lord stands by me despite my failings and insecurities. 







你從來不知道  有誰在愛著你。
你從來不知道  你真正心底愛著誰。
你從來不知道  其實你所仰慕的大明星就在你身邊。
你從來不知道.......天底下  很多事  是你不知道的事...

You Might Also Like