The harvest is ready

01:26:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

My silent prayer has always been: send them and I will love them. The harvest is ready for the taking. send them and i will love them lord.
So am I ready to take on a different role in the harvesting process? Lead me. And I will follow.
Keep me focused only on you and the heart of worship. 


恩典太美麗


這天同聚於主聖殿,來數算我主恩典;
[This day, gathering in God's temple, to count of his blessings]
祂以性命來使我完全、來使我兩眼重見光線!
[He used his life to make me complete, to enable my two eyes to see the light]

這天同聚於主聖殿,來數算我主恩典;
[This day, gathering in God's temple, to count of his blessings]
祂賜盼望重生的泉源,還給我勇氣面對挑戰!
[He gave birth to a new fountain of hope, and gave me bravery to face the fight]
恩典太美麗,無甚麼可取替,
[His grace is too beautiful, what can replace it?}
唯求將心全然給主來彰顯主愛多珍貴;
[Only wanting to completely offer my heart completely to God to allow him to reveal his precious love]
終生愛神,傾心傾意愛別人,才覺生命沒有枉費!
[Loving God for life, loving our neighbours, then only do I not waste my life].

這天降服於主腳前,留心聽我主差遣;
[This day, kneeling before the feet of the Lord, carefully listening to his orders]
深信這日勞苦不徒然,神終會賜我榮美冠冕!
[believing that the daily toil is not in vain, God will give me a glorious crown]
衷心去讚頌神極重的恩惠,
[To offer a tribute to God's grace] 
獻我一生傳揚福音,來證實主愛何寶貴;
[To offer my life to spread the gospel, to be a witness to God's precious love]
請觀看稻田,主的莊稼在面前,遼闊收成沒法估計!
[Look at the fields, the Lord's harvest is in front of your eyes, the crop is unfathomable]
忠於使命,不惜一切來回應,能事奉你是最尊貴!!
[Being loyal to my mission, to respond at all costs, to be able to serve you is a noble task]

You Might Also Like