Happy Vday everyone!

02:00:00 Kikoprincess 2 Comments

For those lovers out there, remember, Love never Fails. Hope you are able to celebrate in some small or big way the love you have for your partner. And don't just show your partner that you love them today, show them on the other days of the year too!
And for those of us who are single, I still wish that you can enjoy the love around you today. May it be the love of family or friends or animals or nature. And be happy because God knows what he is doing. He is saving you for someone special. Someone worthy of your respect, care and love. And if you are going to be together for the rest of your life, what's the rush?

How do we know what love is? Examples of love are shown throughout God's word. We love because Christ first loved  us. While we were still sinners, he died for us. Love is sacrifice. 

1 John 3:16

New International Version (NIV)
 16 This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.

We shouldn't just go about loving those who love us. We are set apart as witnesses for Christ, so on this day where love is celebrate- Go out and love others- be God's light in the darkness!




沒有祢 那有我

從來未試過將一生交托,為你真正活過,
[I've never entrusted my life to another, to really live because of you]
從來未盡用我恩賜,深知你恩有許多,
[I've never tried to use my gifts, knowing deeply that you have many (gifts)]
回頭望過去一生的經過,唯有你的火,
[Looking back at my life, there is only your fire]
光照路途每一步,去衝破障礙又破浪。
[The light that has led me each step of the way, to break the obstacles to overcome the waves]


如若沒有你今天不知道,怎麼可有我,
[If there wasn't you, I don't know how there would be me today]
如若是獨自去闖,不知風雨怎去可擋,
[If I was to walk alone, I don't know how I could have weathered the storms]
祈望用我有一切的恩賜,為你去作光,
[Please lord use all the blessings you have give me to be a  light]
不理路途是艱鉅,全為你去苦幹。
[Ignoring the difficulties ahead on the journey, to persist completely for you]

讓我手,能為人送與永活盼望,
[To use my hands, to help people find an eternal hope]
讓我口,傳萬民讚美遠達四方,
[To use my mouth, to spread praises to the ends of the earth]
讓我心,全為神,每晝每夜去宣講,
[To use my heart, completely for God, to spread the word all the time]
將一生交給主,努力幹。
[To offer my life to God, and strive hard].



You Might Also Like