Fight for us

00:24:00 Kikoprincess 2 Comments

When the enemy seems overwhelming- We sometimes want to just give up. In the olden days, they would count the enemy in thousands. In these days, we might not be fighting these battles in our everyday lives. But our fights maybe against our own will power, against the desires of this world... For me at the moment, I am fighting an endless pile of paperwork, research, things to read. Sometimes I feel defeated and just procrastinate- making the problem worse. Or other times, I might be fighting again my urge to shop- fighting against the catalogues and sales. Or still, against the addictions or against the temptations of this world. Whatever it may be. We don't have to fight this battle alone. If we do, we may be fighting a losing fight. We may as well give up. But the Lord promises, that he will fight for us. We just have to be still, look upon the Lord and he will fight for us!

Link to MJ's printable version of the bible verse- she owns the rights to the design :) ... always inspiring. 


滿有能力



满有能力
[Full of ability]
我的盼望.就在耶稣基督里.
[My hope is in the Lord Jesus Christ]
在你里面满有平安.生命泉源.
[Peace is inside you and life's source]
就在耶稣基督里.有主在我里面活着.
[It is in Jesus Christ, my Lord you are living within me]
我宣告在我里面的.
[I declare that in me]

比世上一切更有能力.
[More ability than anything on this earth]
我不属这世界.我高举耶稣的名.
[I do not belong to this world, I will lift up the name of Jesus]
我宣告在我里面有.
[I declare that in me]

活水涌流满有能力.
[The living water flows with ability]
有耶稣在我里面活着.我勇敢站立.
[With Jesus living inside of me, I will bravely stand]
有主在我里面.没有惧怕.能战胜仇敌.
[With the lord within me, there is no fear and I am able to overcome all enemies]
有主在我里面.没有惧怕.还得胜有余
[With the lord within me, there is no fear, we become more than conquerors


你用真理和亮光.引导我回到你的殿中.
[You use truth and light to lead me back to your temple]
我就走到你的祭坛.到我最喜乐的神面前.
[I run to your altar, right before my joyful God]
当我定睛仰望你.我的心不在忧闷烦躁.
[If I turn and focus on you, my heart is no longer depressed or irritable] 
我要称颂赞美你.你是我的救主.我帮助.
[I want to praise you, for you are my saviour and my help]
神阿我的神阿.我要弹琴歌颂你.
[You oh God are my God. I want to praise you with song and the piano]

You Might Also Like