#ThingsThatBotherMe

02:00:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

Trending on Twitter.

#ThingsThatBotherMe

- When I have to repeat myself
- When people only talk to you if they need something
- When people pretend they know everything.

If I was God, I would be bothered by Me. I am glad God is greater than I can ever be, with greater patience, love, and forgiveness.







Source: weheartit.com via Karen on Pinterest






Come to me now
And lay Your hands over me
Will You find me tonight
Say it will be alright
And I will believe

Broken in two
I know You’re on to me
That I only come home
When I’m so all alone
But I do believe

That not everything I gonna be
The way you think it ought to be
It seems like everytime I try and make it right
It all comes down on me
Please say honestly You won’t give up on me
And I shall believe

Open the door
And show me Your face tonight
I know it’s true
No one heals me like You
And You hold the key

Never again will I turn away from You
I’m so heavy tonight
But Your love is alright
And I do believe 



You Might Also Like