seeking your will

02:00:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

It seems like I'm blogging about this all the time. But it's a constant struggle. When I am who I am in the world I live in, it's hard to see your will clearly. It's hard to see what you want me to do, who you want me to be, where you want me to be and who you want me to be with.                                               So Lord, lead me. Show me so clearly what step you want me to take next. 




我願觸動祢心弦


每當我來到主你寶座前,我心我靈向你俯伏敬拜,
[Lord, when I come to your throne, my heart and soul bow down to worship you]
再次將主權交託全能神,懇求你心意向我顯明。
[Once again I entrust it all to the almighty God, please show me your will]

我願觸動你心弦,全心討你喜悅,
[I want to touch your heart, my whole heart to please you]
我要舉起雙手,降服於你,貼近你的胸懷。
[I will lift my hands, surrender to you, to be close to your mind]

我願觸動你心弦,全心討你喜悅,
[I want to touch your heart, my whole heart to please you]
我主我的神,求奪我心意,完全屬於你。
[My Lord, my God, Take my will and make it completely yours]

You Might Also Like