An introduction to Ephesians

02:00:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

This is a series based on the letters to the ephesians. 

Writer: Paul
Time: around 60AD. After Paul was put in prison (after 3rd mission- he had previously visited on his first mission trip and his third -- longer stay)
Audience: The people of the church of ephesus - west of modern turkey. some say circular letter. 
Main themes: unity/ spiritual blessings. Two main parts: doctorine and practical. 


Thanks to Uncle Sam Chan for writing the bible study and the following web resources:





求聽我呼求


在清晨,求你聆聽我的禱告,在夜晚,求你傾聽我呼求,
[In the morning, I ask that you listen to my prayers, in the evening I ask that you listen to my cry]
離了你,我迷失方向,來應允我,再次將我尋回,

[Away from you, I get lost, answer me so that I can be found again]
求你使我得聽你慈愛,求你使我明白當行的路,

[I ask that you let me hear your kindness, ask that you let me understand the road that I walk]
求你使我的心只仰望你,行出你的旨意。

[I ask that you let me heart only looks unto you, to act out your will]

You Might Also Like