I'm running to your arms

17:31:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

Source: charise.org via Karen on Pinterest

I miss me. And yesterday, I found me again. Praise be to God who was with me every step of the way throughout my rehab. Now I am easing back into running and LOVING it. It's hot- so what. It hurts- it means that my body misses it. And it's such a great time to be with my Lord, pounding the pavement and running to really motivational christian songs, praying about people, places, and experiences. It's the BEST.


And things are falling into place. I will have some good news to announce soon, but I am waiting for God to give me more certainty before I say anything to anyone. My God truly has plans for me. I just have to relax and understand that he is in control. Even though there have been ups and downs, things that he has taken away, he has provided me with more than I can ever count and be thankful for.



FOREVER REIGN
One sonic society

You are good, You are good
And there's nothing good in me
You are love, You are love
On display for all to see
You are light, You are light
When the darkness closes in
You are hope, You are hope
You've covered all my sin


You are peace, You are peace
When my fear is crippling
You are truth, You are truth
Even in my wandering
You are joy, You are joy
You're the reason that I sing
You are life, you are life
In You death has lost it's sting

Oh, I'll run into Your arms
I'll run into Your arms
The riches of Your love
Will always be enough

And nothing compares
To Your embrace
Light of the world
Forever reign

You are more, You are more
Than my words will ever say
You are Lord, You are Lord
All creation will proclaim
You are here, You are here
In Your presence I'm made whole
You are God, You are God
Of all else I'm letting go

My heart will sing
No other name
Jesus, Jesus

You Might Also Like