#50thingsilove

02:00:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

Top trending on twitter -#50thingsilove. We often say we love chocolate. We love xyz movie or xyz actor. It gives us a feeling of warmth from within, makes us light on a feet for a few seconds. But really, we mean that we like, or really like these things. Love, is deeper than that. The love that I desire is a little more serious than an object that can be bought with money or something that can come in and out of fashion. The love that I desire is forever, eternal. It's sacrifice, compromise. 

But in the meantime, here are things I really like... (not exactly in order... just in order of how these came to my mind)

  1. God
  2. creating music to worship God
  3. listening to Music- mainly gospel songs
  4. Leading sunday school worship 
  5. Exercise- mainly jogging and tennis (recently swimming)
  6. True Friends- you know who you are
  7. family 
  8. Old couples holding hands
  9. Japanese food, but mainly sashimi/sushi
  10. Kids sharing
  11. Romantic comedies
  12. Soy chai lattes served with a dash of honey
  13. being inspired by a great speaker
  14. when my spss spits out significant values
  15. receiving well thought out gifts
  16. hand written letters
  17. rainbows
  18. kids singing praises to the Lord
  19. hiding out in mum's room
  20. finding someone i can confide in
  21. walking out of a cinema still thinking about the ending
  22. beautiful scenery
  23. youtube :)
  24. clothes that just fit
  25. people randomly reminding me that they care about me
  26. discovering something new
  27. finding comfort in bible verses
  28. holidays
  29. travelling
  30. taking photos of places and food
  31. baking and not having to wash up
  32. pride and prejudice 
  33. my phone
  34. my laptop
  35. green
  36. bargains
  37. waking up to beautiful sunshine
  38. being in love
  39. earl grey tea
  40. hits on my blog :P
  41. reading and being lost in another world
  42. keeping mementos
  43. when people cheer me on
  44. when things just work out
  45. when i clear a to do list
  46. when i feel at peace
  47. when I get something published
  48. when i make new friends
  49. when i do something impulsive and it turns out to be a fantastic adventure
  50. loving life and being content :)





這樣的愛 This kind of love


這樣的愛,這樣高深的愛,遠至亙古不變直到未來
[This kind of love, this deep kind of love, is constant and unchanging even in the future]
降生人世內,彰顯神的愛,接近人群去病困悲哀
[Born in this world to reveal God's love, to be close to people who are ill and depressed]
這樣的愛,甘願犧牲的愛,這愛傾出寶血贖我回來
[This kind of love is willing to sacrifice, this love redeemed me through the pouring out of blood]
捨身除障礙,血盡流的愛,世上無人如同這份愛
[Through sacrifice and obsticales, the flow of blood- this love, no one on earth can compare to this love]
我的主恩深比海更深,這份愛解我心中罪困
[This devine love is deeper than the sea, this love has set me free from the sins within my heart]
淒清中伴我同行,孤單中伴我前行
[Walking with me through gloominess, walked with me through my loneliness]
這份情仍是最真,我的主恩高比天更高
[This love is real, my God's grace is higher than the skies]
這份愛今我竟可遇到,漆黑中沒有迷途
[Now that I have found this love, I won't wander in the darkness lost]
幽谷中是我路途,這份情難以盡訴
[My journey is through the valley, this love is difficult to pour out]
這樣的愛,這份一生的愛,這愛永測不透但很精彩
[This type of love, this lifelong love, this love is unmeasurable but exciting]
你竟住我內,空虛已不再,晝夜同行從來沒有分開
[since you live within me, I will never be empty again, you are with me all night, never to separate]
這樣的愛,傾盡一生的愛,縱有困苦厄困也不更改
[This type of love, take can last a lifetime, won't change even through trials and difficulties]
世間沒無替代,這情和這愛,傾出一生報答這份愛
[There is no substitute on this earth for this love, I will offer my life to repay this type of love]. 



You Might Also Like