原諒我 Forgive me

09:22:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

Forgive me oh lord for the self-ish and unloving person I was and sometimes still am. 


I am so disappointed in myself. But I know the devil always tries to attack us and try to deter us from serving God. 


I caved, I let the devil win a small victory. Brothers and sisters, keep me accountable, help me become more like Christ. 


Help me win this fight against my old nature- the selfish, cruel person I used to be. Help me purge this being. 




Chinese- English TRANSLATION by kikoprincess
still remember me?


From [團契遊樂園5.1 EP--還記得嗎?]
歌曲由Music 2000 所製作
Youtube Channel : m2kmusic 




------------------------------
Lyrics
*如果,越多的愛是叫人流越多的淚, [If, the more you loved will cause more tears]
那主,你為我落過多少淚? [Then you Lord, how many tears did you cry for me?]
如果,越深的愛是叫人越多的心碎, [If, the deeper you loved the more heart broken you are]
那主,你的心會有多碎? [Then Lord, how broken your heart must be]
我未能未能脫離罪, [I haven't been able to get rid of sin]
總向那黑暗追,[I can't seem to steer away from darkness]
一次又一次地揮開你手,你卻仍站這裡。 [Again and again, you open your hands, but you still stand there]
原諒我,原諒我犯錯, [Forgive me, forgive my mistakes]
原諒我軟弱,人性太脆弱, [Forgive my weakness, my human nature is too weak]
令你心痛太多,[I've made your heart too sad]
原諒我,原諒我從來都只顧自我, [Forgive me, forgive the selfish me]
你卻仍然,還不斷愛我。* [But you still, still haven't stopped loving me]
repeat*
可,一生反覆悔過幾多, [How many times can we repent in a lifetime?]
錯,說過永遠愛你, [Wrong, but you have said that you will always love me]
怎麼我對罪仍依戀太多。 [How can I be so attached to a life of sin?]
原諒我,原諒我又再跌倒過, [Forgive me, Forgive me because I have fallen again]
原諒我,怕累無力對抗罪, [Forgive me, because I am powerless against sin]
總不肯顧後果, [I always forget about the consequences]
原諒我,從沒有回謝你的愛太多, [Forgive me, because I have never been thankful of your great love]
你卻仍然還這麼愛我。 [But you still love me so much].

You Might Also Like