eat well

08:10:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

I was listening to K-Love today and they were saying how it would have been good in the Garden of Eden. Food would be easy to get- everything was good. Now, food is still easy to get but some of the things we put in our mouths may not be beneficial to our bodies. The radio host was talking about edifying our body. I never really thought much about it, but the food we eat is important.

Our bodies are God's temple. We should treat it with respect. Mum likes to say that our bodies are on loan from God, let's return it in a good condition. :P

As a Chinese person, I understand the importance of food in our culture, but let us not forget to treat our bodies with respect so that we can use it to properly serve God and fulfill his plans in us. So I am working with my doctor to lose weight. After my recent 5kg drop, I feel happier, healthier and more able to serve God. And my bloods came back- I'm healthy! And only have the body of a 18 year old :D.

I don't know where the Lord will lead me, but I want to be fit, healthy and ready to go where he leads me :)


1 Corinthians 6:19-20

New International Version (NIV)
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.


You Might Also Like