Sunny day

12:12:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

I woke up this morning expecting the sky to be full of clouds and the rain to be pouring on my windows. I wasn't looking forward to another wet day but was expecting it to be so. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the clouds had given way to a most beautiful blue and as I went on my morning walk, I found that I couldn't stop smiling at the contrast between the crisp green grass and bright blue sky. 
When you have low expectations, you will be surprised. Quite often, my expectations of myself and others is too high. I expect too much and then I become disappointed because of what I could not accomplish or when others don't' live up to the standards I had in my mind. 

So shall we have no expectations ever? No hope in anything that will be positive?

No WAY!
And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. Romans 5:5





You Might Also Like