雲上太陽

20:42:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

Every time I fly I am reminded of this song. The sun above the clouds is always the same no matter what the weather is like underneath. And now when I sing this song, I can't help but smile and see a bright face... someone with such innocent faith in the truth behind the song. 

No matter how bad things get, or what happens, our God is a constant. He doesn't change like shifting shadows. When the people change around you, or you yourself change ... God doesn't change. He loved you and still does. In fact, this will never change. 






雲上太陽

Chinese- English TRANSLATION by kikoprincess
The sun above the clouds
無論是住在美麗的高山, [Whether I'm on top of a beautiful mount]
或是躺臥在陰暗的幽谷; [Or if I'm lying in a dark valley]
當你抬起頭, 你將會發現, [When you lift your head, you will discover]
主已為你我而預備。 [God has already made preparations for you]


雲上太陽, 它總不改變,[The sun above the clouds, will never ever change]
雖然小雨灑在臉上, [even though the rain falls on your face]
雲上太陽, 它總不改變, [The sun above the clouds, will never ever change] 
哈! 它不改變。[Ah, it will never change]


You Might Also Like