活著就是祭 Living sacrifice

16:17:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

How easy would it be: hear the gospel, believe, get saved, and go to heaven straight away. Simple. But unfortunately, for most of us, there is time that lapses between being saved and going to heaven... what do we do then? Do we twiddle our thumbs and wait it out? Do we spend the time, effort and energy chasing after "worldly" things like money, houses, fast cars, perfect bodies, academic awards, promotions?
We are called to offer our bodies as living sacrifices. Living as a sacrifice is harder than anything else I know. It's constantly living for God. Doing everything for the service of his kingdom. Can you put aside your own pride, your own needs, your lust and desires to impact others for Christ? :P Bet you can't. 

As Barney would say, Challenge accepted. 

Romans 12

A Living Sacrifice
 1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.


Chinese- English TRANSLATION by kikoprincess
Living is sacrifice


活著就是祭(紅黑皇佈道會主題曲)************************************************** 
作曲/填詞: Michael Chu
編曲: Johnny Yim
監製: 徐偉賢/楊毅
混音: 楊毅/Major

不猜想今天會不會得獎 [ I will not guess whether I will win an award today]
我在何時如紅日發亮 [When will I shine red- or when will I be popular]
心只想今天我可能歌唱 [I will just reflect on today's ability to sing]
通通仰賴您贈我的力量 [ Totally rely on the strength you have given me]

一首歌必須以心唱得響 [A song that must resound from my heart]
企在台前贏台下讚賞 [the appreciation on stage and off]
將掌聲轉贈我所愛慕的神 [ giving all the glory to God]
理想別無他向 [There is no other desire]

(我知道)
活著就是投入用情用力用我口 [To live is to give all my strength and use my mouth to}
唱您偉大奇妙愛心震懾這地球 {sing of your amazing love to influence this world]
莫說在台上唱 [Not just singing on the stage]
即使捲入激流 [Even if it's not popular- with the tide]
亦要借用潮浪伴奏 [Accompanied by the tides]

我知道 [I know]
您已賜下無盡美善日夕伴我走 [You have given me unlimited goodness in my life]
我要唱頌回謝厚恩 [I need to sing to thank you for these blessings]
傾出一生也不休 [To endlessly pour out my life without rest]
只想展露歌喉 [Only wanting to show off this song]
為這地球鍍上一種最精彩節奏 [for this world, a spectacular rhythm]

(全人為祭 呈獻徹底 頌歌送遞
付出一切 唱出您名 夢想開啟)





說 如果不在乎,就不會覺得無助... If it doesn't really matter, and you wouldn't feel lost without your wings...

You Might Also Like