in my selfishness

02:00:00 Kikoprincess 0 Comments

In my selfishness I have been an embarrassment. I felt like I had the licence to make myself feel better after being stressed out at work and overcoming some uncomfortable personal circumstances. 

I felt like I could just play hard. Do what I want to do, when I want to do it. And that I could leave serving God to when I felt better. Thankfully God loved me and was patient with me. It's not about timing, it's about time in- just like the share market. 

What have I learned after waking up from my selfishness? Don't wait for a right time to serve God, just serve. 


My hope is in you- Aaron Shust

I meet with You and my soul sings out 
As Your word throws doubt far away 
I sing to You and my heart cries Holy! 
Hallelujah, Father, You're near! 

(Chorus)
My hope is in You, Lord 
All the day long 
I won't be shaken by drought or storm 
A peace that passes understanding is my song 
And I sing 
My hope is in You, Lord 

I wait for You and my soul finds rest 
In my selfishness, You show me grace 
I worship You and my heart cries Glory 
Hallelujah, Father You're here!

You Might Also Like