30 before 30 draft mode

11:51:00 Kikoprincess 3 Comments

Inspired by other bloggers this onethis oneand this one, and this one and partly because I feel like I'm getting old, I'm starting to draft my 30 before 30. And when I started the list I realised that I've lived quite a packed life. Here are the things that don't need to go on my list
- dye my hair purple
- Travelled to japan
- Learned a new language
- Write something that gets published in a fashion mag hahaha
- Passed driving test, road trip with family
- Fallen in and out of love
- Broke someone's heart and watched them piece their life back together
- Appeared on TV, radio, newspaper
- Wrote a novella and poetry and got it published - then deciding the cover price was too much and didn't buy the book
- Taken part of a demonstration
- Been on a cruise ship
- Been stuck out at sea
- Been in an accident that necessitated entry to hospital
- Broken bones
- Read the classics
- Bible in a year
- Part of a prayer marathon
- Get lost in a country where you don't speak the language
- Drive at more than 140kmh
- rode a roller coast
- danced like no one was watching
- sang in a musical
- sang a solo on stage
- learned ballroom dancing
- run in the rain
- walked the great wall of china
- rode on the bullet train
- passed out cold



Here are some things that may go on my list... haven't decided yet
- Get a DSLR and learn how to shoot some good photos
- Get down to my goal weight (might be even done before the end of the year)
- Travel to Europe
- Buy a house/apartment
- Start a family (oh yeah, need a partner first :P And probably need to get married haha)
- Climb an impressive mountain- like fuji?
- Finish a half marathon
- Take more care with my appearance and style
- Finish my Phd (this should be at the start of my list)
- Improve my cooking skills
- Learn the guitar
- Do my eighth grade piano exam... maybe, maybe not
- Sponsor a child
- Get a proper job and keep it for more than 6 months
- Live abroad
- Do something dangerous- like intentionally skydive? bungy jump? something like that where I would have to pay to risk my life
- Go to disney land
- Visit the harbin ice sculptures
- See the northen lights
- Learn to parallel park on a busy street
- Attend a live christian concert in the states
- Help with microfinancing
- swim with dolphins- this time they better show up...
- watch a meteor shower
- save someone's life
- watch my best friends convert and be baptised
- Mission trip overseas

Hm... what else?

You Might Also Like